METERING SYSTEMS - ENERGYSATENERGYSAT - Heat metering unit
The ENERGYSAT unit by ENOLGAS is a device specifically designed to distribute heat and domestic hot water to users of centralised installations, ensuring that consumption is controlled and measured.
CHARACTERISTICS AND USE
The system is suitable for heat metering and has the following characteristics:
The system is also able to measure the absorptions of cooling energy
- simplified installation;
- immediate readings ensuring conscious management of consumption;
- independent management of environment conditioning (connection to thermostat)
- compact size;
- metering of user consumption
EXCLUSIVE CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR SYSTEM
- Lines mounted on sliding rails that facilitate installation
- Possibility of "tailor-made" systems because Enolgas is the manufacturer of all the components (both the hydraulic parts and the metal casing)
- Unit locked with a key allowing greater respect for privacy
- Flexible system which allows it to be operated with inputs and outputs on any of the 4 sides of the casing.
- MID certified instruments
- Ability to centralise consumption meter readings with M-Bus protocol
- 2-way or 3-way zone valve system with bypass
Payment is according to consumption and heating only occurs when needed.
Savings on the use of fossil fuels and reductions in the emission of harmful substances into the air.
Compared to a traditional independent system, the boiler remains centralised with consequent advantages for periodic inspections required by law and for the safety of users.
Legislative Decree 192/05: all new central heating installations must have metering systems.
All the Energysat metering components are manufactured by Enolgas, as such it is possible to create customised solutions, both in terms of size and specifications.