The pipe grip cone and the thrust ring are in CW 614 N UNI EN 12164 brass.
Deep guideway for the pipe in the body (part 5) which allows a proper housing of diagonally cut pipes too. Perfect seal of the pipe thanks to the pipe grip cone (part 2) whose jaws grip it firmly without breaking it. Extremely simple and quick assembly and disassembly by screwing and unscrewing the nut (part 1). Perfect tightness thanks to the o-ring (part 4) which adheres to the external diameter of the pipe. Accurate and solid design for high and reliable performances.
The seal of the fitting and the tightness of the pipe are obtained by means of two different elements. The seal is guaranteed by an o-ring, compressed by an apposite thrust ring. The tightness of the pipe is instead assured by the pipe grip cone, whose jaws grip the pipe when the nut is screwed tight.
Ends are ISO 228/1 threaded.
The fittings are suitable for connecting the following types of polyethylene pipes:
Polyethylene type 312 high density UNI 7611-7615 (PN 2,5 – PN 4 – PN 6 – PN 10 – PN 16).
Polyethylene type 316 high density UNI ISO 4437.
Polyethylene type 312 low density UNI 7990-7991 (PN 4 – PN 6 – PN 10).
AXO•PE fitting is recommended for use with water, air and inert gas.
AXO•PE fitting shall not be used for use with domestic fuel gas applications according to the standard UNI-CIG 7129 in Italy or others valid in your country.
PN 16 max.
Notes: In order to assemble AXO•PE•METAL and AXO•PE•PLASTIC, carry out the following operations in the following priority:
1. Cut the PE-pipe vertically, then trim flashes.
2. Put on the pipe, respectively: the nut (part 1), the pipe grip cone (part 2) and the thrust ring (part 3). Leave the o-ring (part 4) in the body.
3. Insert the pressure cone (part 5) into the pipe until it stops.
4. Insert the pipe into the body (part 6) until it stops.
5. Approach manually the single components (parts 3 and 2) to the body (part 6) and then approach and screw the nut (part 1) tight.
In presence of water which could be aggressive for brass alloy (as according to UNIEN ISO 6509 standard), the brass alloy CW602N is available on request.